$5,450 MEMORY SHAPE
*Includes implants and fees
Pre-Op and Post-Op Plastic Surgery Instructions in Tallahassee
To ensure a safe surgery experience and maximize your comfort, you will need to prepare accordingly. Please read and follow these pre- and post-operative instructions, and don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Prior to your surgery
IMPORTANT: The night before surgery, DO NOT eat or drink anything after midnight, unless your physician or the nurse instructs you differently.
- A staff member of Tallahassee Plastic Surgery Center will call you the day before your surgery between 2-5 PM and give you your arrival time and medication instructions.
- Please bring a list of ALL current medications, as this may have changed since your last visit. You do not have to bring your medicine bottles.
- Female patients may be required to give a urine sample upon arrival.
- DO NOT wear make-up or nail polish.
- Please leave all valuables at home. Please remove all jewelry and piercings before surgery. DO NOT use perfume, lotion, or deodorant the day of surgery. If you wear contact lenses, bring a case with you as you will be required to remove them before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing the day of surgery. If you are having breast surgery, you may wish to wear a front-button shirt.
- Please inform the surgery center if you begin taking antibiotics or if you have any signs of cold/flu or infection before the date of your surgery.
- Consent for your procedure must be signed before any medication can be given.
- Due to the size constraint of our waiting room, please limit the number of relatives/friends accompanying you to a maximum of 2.
- A responsible adult, licensed to operate a motor vehicle, must be present when the patient is ready to leave. All minors must have a parent/guardian stay at the facility during the course of the entire procedure.
After your surgery
You will be given instructions specific to your surgery, which will include information on diet, medication, and recovery. Follow these instructions.
- You will receive a post-op appointment the day of surgery.
- After anesthesia, it is not unusual to feel dizzy, light-headed, and sleepy.
- You will need someone with you for the first 24 hours after surgery. You will be given instructions on when you may resume driving.
- In the event of a concern or problem, please call the Surgery Center at (850) 325-6500, Monday – Friday, between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- If after 5:00 PM, please call (850) 877-2126 and the answering service will page the on-call physician who will return your call as soon as possible.
- If you have a true emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
OUR PATIENTS RECOMMEND TALLAHASSEE PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC AS A LEADING PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC OF THE NORTH FLORIDA & SOUTH GEORGIA REGION