$5,450 MEMORY SHAPE
*Includes implants and fees Call (850) 877-2126
The Delicate Art of Blending Science & Nature
What You Need To Know Before Arm Lift Surgery
Undergoing a cosmetic procedure is a three-step process: consultation, preparation, and surgery. If you’re considering an arm lift, Tallahassee physicians will explain what you can expect throughout the process.
Typically, you and your doctor will discuss:
– Any medical conditions or allergies you may have
– Your unique surgical goals
– Any current vitamins, medications, or herbal supplements you may be taking
During this time, your surgeon will also:
– Take photographs of problem areas
– Discuss your procedure options
– Discuss outcomes, risks, and potential complications
– Assess your general health and pre-existing health conditions
It’s important to understand every aspect of your arm lift procedure, so be sure to ask questions or discuss any anxiety you may be feeling with your physician.
After consulting with your doctor, a date will be scheduled for your procedure. It’s important to follow all of the pre-operative instructions before surgery, such as:
– Taking certain medications or adjusting your current medications
– Refraining from smoking
– Avoiding taking medications such as aspirin, herbal supplements, and other anti-inflammatory drugs, as they may increase bleeding
There are many options for where you can receive an arm lift: Tallahassee surgical facility, hospital, or an ambulatory surgical center. You will need to arrange for someone to drop you off and pick you up from surgery, as well as stay with you for at least the first night following the procedure.
Contact Tallahassee Plastic Surgery Clinic today to schedule your consultation and get the arm lift process started!
OUR PATIENTS RECOMMEND TALLAHASSEE PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC AS A LEADING PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC OF THE NORTH FLORIDA & SOUTH GEORGIA REGION